CJP declares 2009 as year of justice
Now visit www.jazba.co.cc for more stories
1. IS there anyone to raise voice against Ansar Abbasi?
2. Watch video of Nazir Naji famous columnist abuses a journalist on Phone
3. PAKISTAN could collapse within months
4. I like dogs: Pervez Musharraf
5. The Ministry of Youth Affairs deprived so many youngsters to enriched their own
6. Shariat decisions cannot be challenged in courts: Sufi
7. Ready to forgive Musharraf for integrity of Pakistan:Mulana Aziz
8. Laughter may reduce diabetes risk: Study
9. I will not apologize: Sheikh Rashid
Chief Justice of Pakistan Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhary while declaring 2009 as Year of Justice has underscored the need of provision of justices at lower level.
Addressing the meeting of the Policy making committee of the National Judicial Council here on Saturday, he said, bar and bench would have to boost cooperation to stabilize the institution. The chief justices of high courts attended the meeting.
CJP Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhary urged for diverting the spirit of the lawyers’ movement towards provision of justice. The lawyers’ movement for independent judiciary and restoration of deposed judges was exemplary and earned appreciation at international level, he said.
Citizens of the country, he said, want justice. The meeting of the policy making committee will continue for two days in which the participants would finds ways and means to dispose off pending cases in the courts.