Muzaffarabad suicide attack kills two soldiers
Two soldiers embraced shahadat while three others were injured when early Friday morning a suicide bomber exploded himself against an Army vehicle closed to Shaukat lines, Muzaffarabad.
According to sources a suicide bomber tried to enter the Army Public School when police intervened the bomber blew himself up near the barrack at 6:30 am. Two security men were killed in the incident and four seriously injured.
Police cordoned the area after blast and shifted injured to Combine Military Hospital Muzafarabad.
The deceased soldiers have been identified as Lance Naik Sanaullah and Saphoi Ghulam Mustafa. The injured soldiers are Ghulam Nabi, Jahangir, Jabbar and Shakeel.
ISPR confirming the death of two soldiers in a statement said, “Two soldiers embraced shahadat while three others were injured when early this morning a suicide bomber exploded himself against an Army vehicle closed to Shaukat lines, Muzaffarabad
According to sources the Bomber was 18 years of age.
It is worth mentioning that this is first suicide attack in Muzafarabad previously four bombs exploded but they were not suicide attacks.
Security has been tightened in AJK.
Barrister Sultan Muhammad Chaudhry condemned the attack and showed his affections and sympathies to martyred security men.
He criticised the incident and said that this is propaganda against Pakistan solidarity.